www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Lymond1. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I just turned away from the keyboard for a moment ...

... and all of a sudden its nearly Christmas!

Where have the last 3 months gone? Passed in an absolute blur, thats where. Life seems to be speeding out of control as the years pass.

Do you remember when you were a kid? Each day seemed endless; a week, a month, a whole year impossible to comprehend. Hot summer days went on for ever; cosy cold winter days seemed not much shorter.

What has changed?

Life, that's what. I go to Yoga every week, and our instructor is always saying 'don't be thinking of what is to come - be in the moment, keep what you have experienced'. She is so right. I seem to spend my entire life thinking of the thing I will be doing next, before I've even finished what I'm doing. There is so much 'ordinary' stuff that needs to be accomplished, that doesn't take thought, that seems, to be blunt, to be totally unrewarding. Days filled with that pass in a flash.

And so the days pass. I do try - walking the dog I listen to the birds, check the sky for our local sparrowhawk, and at night marvel at the stars (I saw two shooting stars tonight while I was out - thats 2 wishes). I try to be 'in the moment'.

Life is short, life is precious, life is to be lived. I am trying. Honest!

And school finishes tomorrow. Yay!

Comments:
Respects, your site is really excellently done
- beverleymum.blogspot.com o
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?